1. What is Fatberries.com?
Fatberries, owned by Fatberries, Inc., is an online food marketplace that connects berry vendors with buyers. Our mission is to make selling and buying specialty berries such as acai berries, strawberries, and huckleberries, a seamless process by providing both sellers and buyers with a user-friendly platform.
Through us, vendors receive increased online visibility where they can sell a diverse range of berry products (cupcakes, cakes, smoothies, ice cream, etc.) with their respective prices and receive more exposure among buyers. This enables vendors to save money and effort that is put into marketing their brands and allowing them to focus on the creation part of the berry.
2. Why Did We Open a Berry Centric Online Marketplace?
Why only berries is a question we get asked often. For us, berries hold a special place in our heart due to how many they are. If you ask us which one is our favorite, we won’t be able to tell you due to the unique taste of each one. Therefore, it was only right for us to give berries their very own platform. Our online food marketplace attracts both sellers and buyers. We connect two berry fans, sellers and buyers, with the biggest berry fans, US!
3. Are We a Bakery?
No, we are not a bakery. We are the link, connecting sellers with buyers.
4. Do We Create the Gourmet Berries Sold on Our Online Food Marketplace?
No, we do not create or sell any berries on our online food marketplace. All the berry products found here are the works of talented berry vendors.
5. Can We Guarantee You the Accuracy of a Product Description, Ingredient List, and Allergen Information?
The berry vendor is solely responsible for the accuracy of a product description, ingredient list, and allergen information. We cannot and do not guarantee this.
6. Can You Have Your Products Delivered to Your Address?
Individual vendors are responsible for delivering products to buyers. You can check the vendor’s store for delivery options and delivery charges. At this time, we do not deliver any of the listed products to buyers.
7. What Forms of Payments Do We Accept Via Our Online Food Marketplace?
We accept all types of major credit card cards, Discover, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. We also accept payments made through PayPal.
8. How Do We Handle Payments?
9. Do We Collect and Store Any PayPal login Information?
The only information we collect and store is the related email ID's of the vendors so we can transfer the funds to their accounts, upon the completion of a successful transaction. We do not collect or store any PayPal information of buyers.
10. Is the Payment Transaction Secure?
Yes, your payment information, processed via PayPal, is secure. Please read about PayPal’s “Security” on their website, www.paypal.com.
11. Will Your Credit Card Be Charged As Soon As You Place an Order?
Yes, we will charge your credit card as soon as you place an order.
12. What Kind of Personal Information Do We Collect and Do We Protect Your Online Privacy?
13. When Will Vendors Get Paid?
Vendors will get paid immediately after a buyer places an order.
14. What Are the Listing Requirements for Vendors?
The following are the listing requirements for vendors:
• High quality product images (less than 2MB)
• Accurate product descriptions with accurate ingredient list and allergen information.
• Clear store policy regarding refunds and cancellation of products.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, product quality, and customer rating and feedback.
• Cleary state the delivery charges if you provide delivery.
Did you not find the answers to your questions? If you need additional help, please feel free to contact us at: ContactUs@Fatberries.com